Date: February 27, 2017
VFC PROVIDER RE-ENROLLMENT 2017
If you were an active VFC provider for the 2016 Calendar year, you must re-enroll and be approved by March 17, 2017 to remain active and continue placing VFC vaccine orders. To begin the recertification process, click on the VFC/VOMS Icon on the LINKS home page for instructions. Please read cover letter and Instruction document to begin the recertification process. If you need additional assistance, please contact your Regional Immunization Consultant.
Contact LINKS User Services in your Region:
Metro Region 1
Capitol Region 2
985-447-0916 Ext. 350
Acadian Region 4
Southwest Region 5
Central Region 6
Northwest Region 7
Northeast Region 8
E. Joy Jordan
- Shots for Tots
- Institute for Vaccine Safety
- National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Education Center
- Parents of Kids with Infectious Diseases (PKIDs)
- Visit the American Immunization Registry Association homepage.
- Take the Immunization Action Coalition Immunization quiz and see how you do.
- For the latest Immunization Schedule and more visit theCDC website.
- Check out the All Kids Count homepage.
- Immunization Action Coalition